Research Grants (as PI)
- Incentivizing Organ Donation under Different Priority Rules: The Role of Information (with Yohanes E. Riyanto), 2023. Management Science, forthcoming.
- Prioritized Organ Allocation Rules under Compatibility Constraints (with Yohanes E. Riyanto and Menghan Xu), 2023. Games and Economic Behavior, 141: 403–427.
- Optimal Organ Allocation Policy under Blood-Type Barriers with the Donor-Priority Rule (with Jaehong Kim), 2022. Theoretical Economics, 17, 331-369.
- Remedying Adverse Selection in Donor-Priority Rule using Freeze Period: Theory and Experiment (with Yohanes E. Riyanto and Menghan Xu), 2022. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 194, 384-407.
- Organ Donation with Vouchers (with Jaehong Kim and Menghan Xu), 2021. Journal of Economic Theory, 191, 105159.
- Ties Matter: Improving Efficiency in Course Allocation by Allowing Ties, 2020. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 178, 354-384.
- Pareto Stability in Two-Sided Many-to-Many Matching with Weak Preferences (with Ning Chen), 2019. Journal of Mathematical Economics, 82, 272-284.
- The Stock-Bond Comovements and Cross-Market Trading (with Huanhuan Zheng, Terence Chong and Yang Zhang), 2016. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 73, 417-438.
Research Grants (as PI)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) General Program Research Grant, "Market design in resource allocation and incentive mechanisms", RMB 480,000, 2022.01-2025.12, Principal Investigator
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) Young Scholar Research Grant, "Two-sided matching with constrained preferences", RMB 170,000, 2018.01-2020.12, Principal Investigator
- Ministry of Education of China Young Scholar Research Grant, "Matching theory with application to university admissions in China", RMB 80,000, 2017.07-2020.06, Principal Investigator
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, "Market design under weak preferences", RMB 100,000, 2016.04-2018.12, Principal Investigator
- CEOs' marital status and corporate innovation (with Y. Zhang, H. Zheng, D. Lam and X. Fu), 2022. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 39 (5), 686-716.
- Bitcoin: speculative asset or innovative technology? (with A. D. Lee and H. Zheng), 2020. Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 67, 101209.
- Public and private housing markets dynamics in Singapore: The role of fundamentals (with Wai-Mun Chia and Yang Tang), 2017. Journal of Housing Economics, 36, 44-61.
- Heterogeneous trading and complex price dynamics (with H. Zheng), 2017. Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, 12(2), 437–442.
- Behavioral heterogeneity in the Australian housing market (with W. Chia and H. Zheng), 2017. Applied Economics, 49(9), 872-885.
- Modelling dependence structures among international stock markets: evidence from hierarchical archimedean copulas (with X. Cai, S. Hamori and L. Yang), 2015. Economic Modelling, 51, 308–314.
- Foreign interest rate shock and exchange rate regimes in East Asia (with W. Chia and Y. Zhang), 2014. Applied Economics, 46(21), 2488-2501.
- Exogenous shocks and exchange rate regimes (with T. Cheng and W. Chia), 2012. The World Economy, 35(4), 444-460.
- Matching market equilibrium algorithms (with N. Chen), 2016. In Encyclopedia of Algorithms (2nd Edition), M. Kao (Ed.), Springer Reference, 1199-1203.
- Regime switching models in the foreign exchange market (with W. Chia and H. Zheng), 2014. In Nonlinear Economic Dynamics and Financial Modelling, R. Dieci, X. He and C. Hommes (Eds.), Springer, 201-224.