Research Grants (as PI)
- Heterogeneous Trading and Complex Price Dynamics (with H. Zheng), 2017. Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, 12(2): 437–442.
- Public and Private Housing Markets Dynamics in Singapore: The Role of Fundamentals (with W. Chia and Y. Tang), 2017. Journal of Housing Economics, 36: 44-61.
- Behavioral Heterogeneity in the Australian Housing Market (with W. Chia and H. Zheng), 2017. Applied Economics, 49(9): 872-885.
- The Stock-Bond Comovements and Cross-Market Trading (with H. Zheng, T. Chong and Y. Zhang), 2016. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 73: 417-438.
- Modelling Dependence Structures among International Stock Markets: Evidence from Hierarchical Archimedean Copulas (with X. Cai, S. Hamori and L. Yang), 2015. Economic Modelling, 51: 308–314.
- Foreign Interest Rate Shock and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia (with W. Chia and Y. Zhang), 2014. Applied Economics, 46(21): 2488-2501.
- Exogenous Shocks and Exchange Rate Regimes (with T. Cheng and W. Chia), 2012. World Economy, 35(4): 444-460.
- Matching Market Equilibrium Algorithms (with N. Chen), 2016. In Encyclopedia of Algorithms (2nd Edition), M. Kao (Ed.), Springer Reference, 1199-1203.
- Regime Switching Models in the Foreign Exchange Market (with W. Chia and H. Zheng), 2014. In Nonlinear Economic Dynamics and Financial Modelling, R. Dieci, X. He and C. Hommes (Eds.), Springer, 201-224.
- Stable Matching Algorithms and Variants (with N. Chen), 2013. Communications of China Computer Federation, Vol. 92, Issue 10, pp 15-17. (In Chinese) 稳定匹配算法的研究和演变，中国计算机学会通讯，第九卷，第10期，2013年10月.
- Malaysian Economic Outlook for the Years 2012 and 2013 (with W. Chia), 2012. In Regional Outlook: Southeast Asia 2012-2013, M. J. Montesano and L. P. Onn (Eds.), Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, pp 145-157.
- Pareto Stability in Two-Sided Many-to-Many Matching with Weak Preferences (with N. Chen)
- Organ Donation Decisions under Different Allocation Rules: Theory and Experiment (with Y. Riyanto)
- Ties Matter: Improving Efficiency in Course Allocation by Introducing Ties
- Optimal Priority Rule for Deceased Organ Allocation (with J. Kim)
- Organ Donation with Vouchers (with J. Kim and M. Xu)
- Student Optimality in Pareto Stable Matching
- A Parametric Family of Multi-unit Allocation Mechanisms: From Draft to Dictatorship
- Pareto Efficient Assignment in the Generalized Roommates Problem
Research Grants (as PI)